Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Gelli Cards!

Hello again! 
While making several TONS of Gelli prints the other day I decided I should make a few cards on the Gelli Plate. Having extra cards with a background ready to go sounded like a good idea to me! Plus, it gave me a reason to play with the Gelli Plate a little longer :)
As always I will try to list the stencils used under the picture. 
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

This first card I made into a thank you card for our teenage neighbor who watered my garden while we traveled this summer. It was enhanced with a black fine tip sharpie and a white gelly roll pen, splatters of Dylusion Inks and a thank you stamp from my stash.

Balzer Designs Mix and Match Hearts, Heidi Swapp Tiny Hearts

Inside of card

Heidi Swapp Tiny Hearts and Sunshine stencils
Prima Raindrops and Wood grain stencils
Balzer Designs Mini Stacked Triangles

Heidi Swapp Tiny Hearts and Sunshine stencils
Balzer Designs Mini Stacked Triangles
Prima Donna Downey Poppy stencil

Prima Donna Downey Floral stencil
Heidi Swapp Tiny Hearts

Prima Donna Downey Poppy stencil
Heidi Swapp Tiny Hearts 

Thanks for looking! Gentle Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. look at you master that gelli plate, love these pulls and that card is gorgeous, hugs

    ReplyDelete