Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Beautiful Napa In The Fall

Hubby and I wanted to take a little time to enjoy each other before the busy month of November. We decided to visit wine country and drive the Silverado Trail in Napa County. I can not put into words how STUNNING and BEAUTIFUL the area is this time of year. Hopefully you can get a feel for how AMAZING the colors and sites are from my pictures. If you have ever wanted to visit California's wine country I HIGHLY recommend doing so during the Fall. I hope you enjoy my photos, there are many! I took over 300, but won't post them all :) Thanks for looking!
































1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite places and it is gorgeous all year round but especially at this time, so glad you got some alone time with your sweetie, hugs

    ReplyDelete