Monday, February 13, 2012

Will You Be My Valentine?

Goodness I have had so much fun this last week creating cards for the people I love!

This card I made for my hubby who is a HUGE muppet fan. Early on during our courtship I mentioned that he looked a little like Beaker because his hair was long and in need of a haircut and the nickname stuck (It didnt help that he made the meep meep sound)! lol His buddies at work have also made this observation without any help from me! :) I colored the image with Copic markers and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ripe Persimmon). I embossed the green cardstock with my Cuttlebug using the Spots and Dots embossing folder and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs). The sentiment is from Stampin Up and I colored it with Copic markers.


I love this little Whimsie Doodle image which happens to be a freebie this month (head over and get it @ www.whimsiedoodles.com ! I colored her with Copics and drew in the sidewalk and then colored it in with Copics. I embossed the red cardstock with the Cuttlebug using the D'Vine embossing folder. The sentiment has been distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Festive Berries) and I also heat embossed the edges with a glitter powder. Oh, the wings are also heat embossed with a glitter powder!


I made this card for a friend who loves owls. The owl image is colored with Copic markers and the edges distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs). I tore out the page of a mini dictionary with the definition of friend on it. I distressed it with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs) and stamped it with the Hero Arts Friends image. The woodgrain card stock is from DCWV, The Green Stack.


I had so much fun making the first card with this Whimsie Doodle image I had to make another :) Just changed the paper......

TTFN! Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy creating wonderful sharings, love each and every one. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl card is my favorite =)

    I might be partial though ha ha

    ReplyDelete